Monday, November 22, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson shows boobs on TV!


Kendra Wilkinson  by Celebritypictures

Kendra Wilkinson's existence continues to be made upside down since hubby Hank Baskett was dumped by the Philadelphia Eagles and he joined to the Minnesota Vikings. At this point, Kendra sits down with Life & Style, to talk about her heart breaking choice to take son, 11-month-old Hank, returning to La by herself.

Wilkinson says: "Never having Hank available hurts," Kendra informs Life & Style. "Shifting all over the country without any help makes me think about my momma who brought up me and my brother solo. Hank's not going to be  there for a long time, but with him not actually here, I'm a solo parent right now."

Along with Hank so far away, Kendra felt most at home on the Western Coast. "I slot in well in Philadelphia, and I could relate with all the people, but the West Coast is my spiritual home. That's where all my loved ones tend to be."

Hank's decision to join with the Minnesota Vikings - and spend time away from his family - led to a screaming match with his exasperated wife. "The fight damaged a lot," Wilkinson tells Life & Style. "When Hank left I felt alone. He has been my everything. No-one else can actually fill that isolation." Wilkinson admits there have been plenty of tears throughout these times. "We all cry. It's hard, so we are not embarrassed to be sad."

But because of Kendra's family members and Hank's, she has a big support system to go to for aid. Still, there is not any alternative to being together with her husband. "I am likely to go back to the super chilly climate to spend Thanksgiving, little Hank's first birthday and christmas in a tiny one room accommodation with my partner and son. That is all that is important to me."

In other Wilkinson news.   Kendra Wilkinson has taken off her clothes on a new episode of her reality tv series.  She was in a designer store checking out clothing for the coming New york Fashion week and chose to simply get undressed in the middle of the shop.  Examine clip!  She is no complete stranger to being filmed in the nude as we witnessed on the Kendra Exposed Video.

More news: Kendra Wilkinson flashes booty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment